Favorite Public Information Projects:
- Placing Conference approved books, e.g. the Big Book, Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, or Living Sober in public libraries.
- Placing literature racks in high schools and libraries and other public locations, and keeping the racks stocked with appropriate literature and meeting schedules.
- Sending letters to high schools, offering AA literature and/or a presentation on AA -what we do and we do not do.
- Responding to speaking requests at non-AA meetings in the district.
- Speaking at AA home groups to spread the word about P.I. and how it helps us fulfill our primary purpose.
- Participating with booths and literature at local health, country and state fairs.
- Placing meeting schedules behind the front desks of hotels.
- Speaking at AA home groups about our tradition of anonymity.